Dr. Bloch has over 12 years of experience in Occupational Medicine as both a provider and clinical manager overseeing patients who have suffered occupational injuries and exposures. He is board certified, NRCME certified, level II accredited and vastly experienced in varied industry, which forms the basis of his quality care. Dr. Bloch also performs independent medical exams, and accepts transfers of care if a change is desired.
Dr. Bloch’s commitment to the workers’ compensation system has always been to provide excellent care without sacrificing patient education regarding their injury and the healing process. No matter if injuries are minor or major, if serious complications have occurred, or if full duty is not a reality, the ideal goal with any patient is to teach them to understand the injury, their treatments and the rehabilitation process.
The fastest route to health is made simpler by:
- Starting with the injured employee, listening to them and building trust.
- Diagnosing conditions accurately and quickly.
- Making patients comfortable participating in their own care.
- Offering the same respect and tenacity to one’s rehabiliation and care that we would our own family and top athletes.
- Striving towards injury-appropriate return to work without encouraging disability.
- Providing accurate and reasonable impairment ratings that are easy to understand and lack bias for challenge.
- Determining appropriate future maintenance care after injury.